Well, I'm about 37 minutes late as I type this post, but who's counting?! Obviously not me as can be seen by the fact I haven't written a post in... oh, say.... six months!
Well, a new year is upon us, and like everyone else, I have been asking myself, "what will I do differently in 2011? What are my goals and resolutions for the new year?". Now, mind you, I probably won't stick with half of my list (oh, who am I kidding?! I probably won't stick to any of my list), but I'm going to give it a darned good try. So, I'm sure you're on the edge of your seat, dying to know what my 2011 goals are, so here they are... drumroll please....
1. Be more "present" in my family life - savor the little things
2. Workout / Eat Healthier (I've got to live up to the title of my blog eventually!)
3. Eat dinner together as a family (maybe I'll even learn to cook)
5. Project365 (find out more about it here... project 365)
6. Learn to enjoy my work again (if I continue in corporate America)
7. Last of all, update my blog more than twice a year!
I truly hope to stick with as many as I can. But, if I sta
rt to slack, the one I am determined to stick with is #1 - Be more present. And, as I wrap up this post, here is my first photo of project 365. A photo of the family on a super casual New Year's Day spent at Gran and Papa's house (notice how happy Z is, lol). Only 364 more photos to go!
Happy New Year!