" Transformation of a Junk Food Mom: Christmas 2011 in Photos...and Happy Anniversary to me!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011 in Photos...and Happy Anniversary to me!

Today is our 8th anniversary. It's amazing how time flies! Unfortunately, the hubby is out of town on his yearly post-Christmas hunting trip. Normally I don't mind him going on his hunting trip this time of year, but this year I was pretty bummed. I think it has to do with the recent loss of our pregnancy. Well, at least he got a deer this morning so we'll have meat in the freezer for the coming year. Plus, we'll celebrate our Anniversary when he gets back.

So, in honor of my Anniversary, I am going to post Christmas pictures to make me feel better. :)

Christmas Eve...
Umm... Cheese?

Opening gifts...



Score!!!



Future DJ!!!



Cookies for Santa and his Reindeer...



Christmas Day....

Santa came!!



Ahoy, Matey!!


Holiday Decor... I'm a bit bummed because I didn't get to decorate my house as much as I wanted. Plus, I hardly took any pictures. I did take a few pics of the decor at my Grandmother's house though. :)

My house... centerpiece


My house... Dining Room Window


Grandmother's Tree...


Dining Room Table....




Our 2nd Annual Gingerbread House... 


And, my favorite gift of all!!


Overall, we had a great Christmas! Looking forward to the New Year!! I hope everyone had a great holiday season as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment