" Transformation of a Junk Food Mom: Merry Christmas!!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

I love Christmas! I love seeing Zachary's face light up when he wakes Christmas morning and runs out to see what Santa brought him. I love spending the morning in my PJs. And most important, I love spending time with my family. 

Although this holiday season has been tough for me both physically and emotionally, today was a great day to celebrate my blessings. I especially feel blessed to have my health back and to have such a wonderful support system surrounding me. 

For those who have recently experienced a loss of their pregnancy, especially during this holiday season, I hope that you were able to find at least a little bit of peace and happiness today.  I know how difficult the healing process can be. 

I'm super tired now so I'm headed to bed in my Christmas jingle bell jammies. I plan to post a few Christmas pics tomorrow. 

Here is one of my little guy enjoying the new headphones we got him. So cool! :)



Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment