" Transformation of a Junk Food Mom: Methotrexate Day 3 and 4

Monday, December 5, 2011

Methotrexate Day 3 and 4

Yesterday was probably the most painful so far, but it really wasn't too bad. I did have to take Tylenol once during the day. My mom went out and bought me a heating pad just in case, but I didn't end up using it. It is nice to have on standby though. :)

Today I hardly had any cramping. I feel pretty good physically and emotionally. The only thing I hate right now (well, maybe not the only thing) is the fact that I have to use a pad. It sucks. I feel like I'm walking around wearing a diaper and everyone can see it. Irrational, I know, but still freaks me out. I can't wait to get back to normal.

Tomorrow my dad is coming over to spend the day with me and I am going to put him to work. All those home projects on my husband's to do list that haven't been done...yep, I'm gonna have my dad do them. My husband is going to love it and so will I because they will FINALLY get done. I can't wait to post a pic of my first Pinterest home project once it's completed. I've already done half and it looks great, but I plan on doubling the fun. Come back and check it out in a few days!!

jfm

No comments:

Post a Comment