" Transformation of a Junk Food Mom: BodyRock.Tv 30 Day Challenge: Day 4

Saturday, January 7, 2012

BodyRock.Tv 30 Day Challenge: Day 4

If you read my previous post, you know that on Friday I was going to workout AND THEN eat my pizza. Yeah, well, that didn't happen. I ended up eating my pizza first, felt guilty, and decided to workout at 10 PM (about 20 minutes after my pizza).

I highly, highly do not recommend this! I wanted to toss my cookies about halfway through the workout!! I pushed through though, and it felt great!

The workout for Day 4 was the "Wish You Would Workout". It was a much simpler routine, but still a tough one. 



My scores:

BURPEES/PUSH-UPS: 8, 5, 5
REVERSE PULL-UPS: 14, 11, 10
TRIPLE PLANK JUMPS: 4, 4, 4 (These were killer!)
HIGH KNEE ABS: 15, 15, 16

Unfortunately, I skipped working out today. Lots of errands to run today, plus NFL football. So, I will pick up either tomorrow or Monday. 

Oh, and if anyone is interested, my diet today consisted of:

Breakfast: 2 Glazed Donuts, Diet Dr. Pepper
Snack: Donut Holes
Lunch: Leftover Pizza, Diet Dr. Pepper
Snack: Donut Holes 
Dinner: Wild Boar and Creole Rice (the hubby is big into hunting. We eat a lot of game. Probably the healthiest meal of the day though!)

Horrible, Horrible, Horrible!! I know, but this is par for the course for me. Now that I've started to workout again, my diet needs to change as well. Gonna hit the grocery store for some healthy alternatives. :)

If you have any healthy snack ideas, I'd love to hear them. That is the hardest part for me. Especially since I am a snacker!


No comments:

Post a Comment