" Transformation of a Junk Food Mom: BodyRock.Tv 30 Day Challenge: Day 6

Thursday, January 12, 2012

BodyRock.Tv 30 Day Challenge: Day 6

I'm a couple of days behind in the 30 Day Challenge, but trying to catch up. I completed Day 6 on Tuesday and then took a break yesterday to go play Bingo (yes, Bingo) with some of the girls. I didn't realize how serious the game of Bingo can be! It was a lot of fun though; especially while drinking adult beverages! And if you're wondering, no I didn't win. But I will be back!!

So, on to the workout. Day 6 was the Turn Me On Workout. It was brutal as usual. The tuck jumps kick my butt every time, and this workout was FULL of them. My legs are still pretty sore.



My scores were:

Press Up Burpee Tuck Jump Straight Punches: 2, 2, 2
Press Up Burpee Tuck Jump Hook Punches: 2, 2, 2
Press Up Burpee Tuck Jump Straight/Hook Punches: 2, 2, 2
Mid Abs/ Bag Touch: 16, 18, 16

There was an additional workout for Day 6 as well. It was a weighted workout from BodyRock host Sean (who, by the way, has an amazing body!). 



My time for the weighted workout was: 

I have no idea. I forgot to time myself, lol!  I did have to modify most of the exercises. Definitely beyond my capability at this point. I gave it a good try though!



Food for the Day 01/10:

Breakfast: Diet Coke
Snack: None
Lunch: Pappadeaux fried shrimp and fries (ate about a quarter of the dish), iced tea with sweet & lo, 2 slices of french bread
Snack: Hot Chocolate
Dinner: Bertolli's Vodka Pasta family style meal

Food for the Day 01/11:

Breakfast: Diet Coke (notice a trend)
Snack: None
Lunch: Grilled Chicken skewers, rice, 1 chocolate chip cookie, iced tea
Snack: None
Dinner: Jimmy John's turkey sandwich, 1 bag of cheetos, 3 Corona beers

My diet is still not looking anywhere close to good. My goal for this weekend is to put together a meal plan for next week and go grocery shopping. Hopefully, next week will look better!!



No comments:

Post a Comment