" Transformation of a Junk Food Mom: BodyRock.Tv 30 Day Challenge: Day 8

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

BodyRock.Tv 30 Day Challenge: Day 8

Feeling great!! I can definitely tell I'm getting stronger and more fit...all in just one week! Yesterday's workout "Wild Ones" was awesome. Pretty basic, but a killer nonetheless. I was amazed I was actually able to get through most of the workout without any modifications (including the 3 Tier Pushups).


Now if only I could get my tush to look like that, lol!

I warmed up with four minutes of jumping rope. My scores for the workout were: 

Clean & Press: 8, 8 
Squat Leaps: 25, 18
3 Tier Push-ups: 8, 9
Reverse Pull-ups: 13, 14
Squat & Press: 11, 15
Switch Lunges: 29, 25

I then did Sean's Weighted Workout. It was brutal! I could only make it through 2 rounds instead of the actual 3. I didn't have to modify any of the exercises, so GO ME!! My time was 18 minutes 22 sec (2 rounds). 


I did manage to somewhat healthy yesterday, too! 

Breakfast: Diet Coke
Snack: None
Lunch: 1/2 Waldorf Chicken Salad from CPK and 1 slice of Roasted Spinach CPK Pizza, iced tea
Snack: Kashi Roasted Almond Crunchy Granola Bar
Dinner: Fish Tacos with avocado. Yum!
Dessert: 1 Hershey Special Dark Chocolate Nugget :)



No comments:

Post a Comment