" Transformation of a Junk Food Mom: Bodyrock.Tv 30 Day Challenge: Fit Test #2

Monday, January 23, 2012

Bodyrock.Tv 30 Day Challenge: Fit Test #2

Going Strong!! So I missed my workout on Wednesday, picked back up on Thursday, and skipped again on Friday. Who wants to workout on a Friday anyway? I would much rather go out with friends and have a few adult beverages. Which is exactly what I did!

Although I was hurting the next day (and I don't mean sore muscles), I pushed myself to get in a workout. I had finally gotten to the second Fit Test of the 30 Day Challenge. Knowing that I was probably dehydrated from drinking the night before, I was a bit worried I wouldn't score well compared to my original scores. However, I can proudly say that my scores absolutely improved!

Fit Test #2:
Squat Jumps: 30 (5 over original test)
Push-ups: 15 (3 over original test)
Burpees: 10 (3 over original test)
High Knees: 112 (36 over original test)
Switch Lunges: 30 (16 over original test and no modifications)
Tuck Jumps: 12 (4 over original)
Straight Abs: 9 (no modifications)

And to celebrate my achievement, I went out and gorged myself! Ok, so it wasn't really to celebrate, but it was date night with the hubby and I did gorge myself. And to add a bit of Fashion & Beauty to this post, here was my outfit for the night.



No comments:

Post a Comment